Monday, November 7, 2011

IMHO: Heroic Legends


Heroic Legends by Fabulapps is probably one of the best Role-Playing game on the App Store right now.  Currently, Heroic Legends and Please Stay Calm are on my everyday playlist. Check out why Heroic Legends caught my attention after the break.

I'm not gonna lie, when I saw Heroic Legends' icon on App Store, I quickly downloaded this bad boy and jump in the game right away. First thing I noticed was the nice, colorful graphics. Initially, I thought I wouldn't like this game because of its graphics (not a big fan of cartoony graphics), but I was wrong. The gameplay mechanics is really simple. You have your typical "Work", "Attack" options, but what's cool about this game is the guild system. Apparently, when you are part of a guild you and your guild members can take the same quest, and help each other to finish the quest. Ofcourse you still have your individual quest in the game.

The menus are very fluid and very easy to navigate. Chat system is a breeze, you can use the global chat and also guild chat. Another thing I like about this game is the game inventory / items. While the selections are not broad, I like the fact that when you equipped an item to your avatar, it actually shows. I hate those RPG games that doesn't show your items.

I'm at level 12 right now, and guild-less. I'm sure there's more in store for me in this game. I'm also looking forward to future updates. This game really has potential to be great. If you're interested on trying this game out, visit this link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment